Monday, May 31, 2010

This Long Weekend...Almost Over.

Finally got my larger whirlygig quilt basted...woohoo! 

That's about it for the day.  I may finish hand-stitching the binding on the irish chain challenge quilt.  I'll wait until tomorrow to let you know about that...though I know you may not sleep tonight not knowing!  

If you go here, you'll see how much I have accomplished this long weekend.  WOW...I am impressed!  {grin} And, very satisfied.

It is now time to take a shower and put my pajamas on (it's early evening somewhere in the world, isn't it?).  I have some hand-sewing to do and that's all I'm even going to think about for the rest of the day.  

Back to work tomorrow, but at least it's only 4 days until the weekend.

2 comments:

moosecraft said...

It's pajama time here in Joisey! LOL! You really did make great use of your time this weekend!

WoolenSails said...

I was going to do some piecing on my finished stitcheries but it is too hot. The heat is making me lazier, so think I will jump in the pool;)

Debbie