Monday, May 10, 2010

Mail from France!!!

I received my placemats from France today!  Sylvie and I were partners in the PQS3 (placemat quilt swap 3).  We agreed to make 2 placemats for each other.  oh. my. gosh.  I love them...they are just what I like...simple and understated.  Take a look...

 

I love this label. 


Didn't get anything else quilty or crafty done today.  Talked on the phone.  Watched the movie, 'Angels & Demons'.  Liked it a lot...course, with Tom Hanks starring and Ron Howard behind the camera, how could it go wrong?

Have a good night!  I know I will...DWTS and Castle are on.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice and how exciting to get mail from France!!!!
Joyce

Cathy G. said...

Love love love the mats! Cathy G

Anonymous said...

They are awesome! So beautiful!
Is my Birthday coming soon? lol
Jill

jane augenstein said...

WOW!!! Very nice! Love the circles of quilting that show up on the back. What a neat swap! And the label on the back, great!!!

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful pieces and beautiful quilting.

Debbie

Rugs and Pugs said...

Oh! The backs are as beautiful as the fronts. I love the labels.
Hugs :)
Lauren