Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Coming Soon...Very Soon!

Big news!!!  Exciting news!!! 

Brenis and I have decided to collaborate and open an etsy shop!  Our focus will be fresh, modern quilts in varying sizes, but we will also offer rug hooking supplies (like hand-dyed and as-is woolens!) and finished products.

The name of our shop is 2Peeps.  Cuz we're peeps, and there are 2 of us.  {grin}  Please be sure to visit us and mark us as one of your faves!  Check in often, as you never know what we'll have there to tempt you!  

I am really hoping that items get listed by this weekend.  After today, that will be my focus.  

There will be a grand opening special...be sure to see the announcement on the opening page of the shop. (It isn't there yet, but will be once items are listed and the shop is officially open.)

We are very excited about this new venture!

8 comments:

Cathy said...

I love your name and header for your shop!!! Very catchy name which is important I think. Still learning this marketing thing. You are bookmarked!

Lindy said...

Good for both of you! I wish you well!

moosecraft said...

I've got you 2 Peeps marked as favorites!!! :-) Congrats to you both! Looking forward to seeing some goodies get posted! :-)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful - I will check it out!
Joyce

WoolenSails said...

I hope your venture goes well.
You both have done so much quilting this year and am amazed at how well you do with them.

Debbie

Kim said...

FUN - I'll be sure to check it out.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Jacque ~
OH! Can't wait to check out your woolens.
{{Subliminal message ~ ~ ~ climbing ivy, climbing ivy}}...lol!
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Pokey said...

Sounds like fun, and a bit of work! I'll be checking it out!