Saturday, May 15, 2010

I LOVE My Grandkids...

That should go without saying, I know.
I don't see them often,
so every single time I do see them,
I am reminded of how precious they are to me.

Here are some photos from today.


My son, Paul, with his daughter, Kaylynn.
(I love this photo!)

Devin with the neighbor's cat, Nugget.
He (the cat) used to live here and 
walks over every time I have company.

Jasmine was very impressed with this very tall dandelion.
By the way...Kaylynn adores her cousin, Jasmine.
She imitates her every move...
it is so dang cute to watch.
Fortunately, Jasmine loves being adored.  
{grin}


 Conlan.

Tag is ecstatic that his kids are here...
he's very tired tonight, though.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I forgot that all of them were coming!!! Great pictures of them all!! Joyce

kks said...

awe, such great pictures! i love the first one too!! you caught a very special moment....such cute kids and so glad you have those times with them!! and Tag too! :)
xoxo

moosecraft said...

What a great group of Grandkids! It's always nice to have visits!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures! You have a beautiful family. I hope they all too care of you on Mother's Day! Belated but heartfelt happy thoughts for Mother's Day!

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Awww the Joys of grandkids! Great pictures glad they came for a visit.

Thistlebrooms said...

Just a GREAT looking family you have there Jacque!!!

Dogs and kids just naturally go together. All that energy to spare...
You must be thrilled to have them altogether...ENJOY~

Always~Marilyn