Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Placemats for Sylvie...

The placemat quilt swap 3 (PQS3) is over...both Sylvie and I received our mats from each other.  What a fun swap this was!

And now, for your viewing pleasure...the placemats I sent over to France.

placemat 1 front

placemat 1 back

placemat 2 front
 

placemat 2 back

I took today off, as well.  Need to finish up a few small projects and then straighten the house!  When I am in the midst of several projects as I have been these last several days, I don't make my bed, nor do I do the dishes.  Pull the covers up on the bed...rinse and stack the dishes.  That's all I do.  

Have a good day!

3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful placemats. I want to make some more pot holders and hot pads. I got a bunch of the insul brite, so need to use it and it is good practice for small quilting.

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Very cute placemats.
I make my bed each and every day like my mommy taught me!!! LOL
Joyce

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

Jacque-
I LOVE THEM!
Housework always suffers when there's quilting to be done!!!!

Erin