When I go through my bedtime routine (turning out lights, turning down the thermostat, taking my pills, etc.,etc.), the 3 dogs are right on my heels. This night, though, Tag wasn't there with Tango & Allegra. I was only tripping over 2 dogs, not 3. hmmmm. I couldn't find Tag...called his name...neither saw nor heard a thing. So, I went back through the house, turning on lights in every room. I was SURE that I hadn't left him outside in the cold! But, still...I had no clue where he was!!!
Well, I found him...it was kind of a "I seeeeeee you" moment...
Now. You Tell Me. How badly did he want to lay in my big easy chair???? I'm thinking he really really really wanted to lay there! To move all that stuff...the hooking frame (as most of you know, those grippers are sharp!), the box, and the big back cushion. Also, though you cannot see it, he kicked a blanket onto the floor. What a butt the boy is. I saw him. Went and got my camera. Took photos. And then, I told him to get off! Gotta be thinkin' of my blog and Tag's fans, ya know! ~grin~
~sigh~ Such is life with the Tag-boy!
6 random things about myself...
1. I LOVE Lay's dill pickle potato chips. Had them for the very first time about 2 years ago. Just thinkin' about them now makes my mouth water.
2. I have 5 holes in my two ears. 3 in the left one and 2 in the right one. I wear the same earrings all the time...never take them out (well, except to clean them). I have small gold hoops in the first hole, a really expensive pair of cubic zirconia in the second hole...and in the 3rd hole on the left ear, I have a baby diamond earring...not a baby diamond, but a diamond earring for a baby...the kind that the back screws on. Not tempted to get any more holes in my ears...or anywhere else, for that matter.
3. Having been a huge rock music fan my entire life, I now almost never listen to it. Instead, I have found Christian music - notably Newsboys, MercyMe, Casting Crowns, Michael W. Smith - more appealing these days. Not that I never listen to classic rock, but really...not so much anymore.
4. Being one of 4 girls in my family, I always wanted a brother. Really wanted a twin brother.
5. I love Pepsi. Not diet Pepsi, not Coke...just plain ole Pepsi! Always have and always will. I drink more of it than I should. Once in awhile, I will drink Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi, but when I have a regular Pepsi, I am soooo happy!!!
6. After getting my Veterinary Technician associate degree, I seriously considered going on to get a degree in Radiology. I was so intrigued by it! Always got excellent results when I took radiographs of the animals in school and at the clinic I worked at.
Okay, that's it for my 6 random things about myself. I'm not going to TAG anyone, but if you would like to play along, please feel free to do so.
Have a great weekend!!!