Wednesday, May 12, 2010

All Done.

I had a nice quiet day at home...got a few more sewing projects done and out of the way.  Feels good!

For this month's Bee Addicted 3 swap, Nichol wanted log cabin type blocks.  She sent a lot of different fabrics, and we were free to add from our own stash.  I ended up adding 2 pieces of mine.



I made this dotted tote and will probably give it to Kaylynn.  It's about 10" square with a long enough strap to go diagonally across the body.  I thought she could keep her doll clothes in it (that I am going to make soon).  Dots...what could be more fun?

That's it for today.  I'm going to sit and do nothing but watch tv.  Back to work tomorrow. 

3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

You got a lot done and some beautiful pieces. I love how you used floral inside and dots outside, nice touch, she will love it.

Debbie

Em said...

Wonderful log cabin blocks! Aren't they fun!!!! I tried it this past weekend and look forward to doing more. Thanks for sharing! And the bag is so fun!

Anonymous said...

You do such nice work! The bag is cute and Kaylynn will love it to put her doll clothes in.
Joyce