Saturday, May 1, 2010

A Little More Piecing...

This little turtle quilt is taking some time to put together.    I need to work in sections, and really need to think about what I'm doing.  (and, you know, I try really hard to not think...about much of anything.)  Sewing blocks or rows together is much faster.   

I'm laying it out on my light table, but the table is not large enough.  I'm thinking it would be real helpful if I had a design wall.  What a novel idea, hey?  I'm almost 1/2 done, though. Here's what I have thus far...
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 So.  My second synvisc injection went as planned.  The doctor was kinda cute...and really nice.  Just not as cute as Dr. CutiePie.  {sigh}  My injection site bothered me all day...wasn't really painful, but I was very aware of it.  This a.m., it's okay.  And, my knee is definitely better.  One more injection to go.  

Need to get my butt in gear...have much to do.  A realtor is showing the house tomorrow a.m., so 1/2 of my day (tomorrow) will be wasted with cleaning/straightening and being out of here when they come.  

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Glad your injection went ok. I had cortisone once, and that killed my hand for the day. No fun having your quilting interrupted by house buyers;)

Debbie

moosecraft said...

Glad that the injections are helping you! Maybe tomorrow morning would be a good time for a nice breakfast out and a trip to the LQS? ;-) I do enjoy seeing the quilts you create!

Anonymous said...

Looking good, can't wait to see finished product!
Glad your knee is better today.
Joyce

Rugs and Pugs said...

Jacque ~
Glad the injection is helping!
The quilt is lookin' good.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Cathy said...

Your turtle quilting is coming along beautifully. I don't really have a design wall either, so I usually lay the blocks out on my bed.
I am glad that your knee is doing better every time. When you get a chance will you please send me your address?
Good luck getting your house ready. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.
Cathy