Friday, January 4, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

How is your New Year thus far? Mine's not so bad, except that I am off work today...and NOT by choice! My wussy-butt little car got stuck in my driveway. Didn't even snow...just blew hard all day yesterday, and drifted. In my SUV, I would've had no problem. But, noooooooo...this little car just couldn't make it. I'd take a picture, but I forgot my camera in Eau Claire (it is in the mail, so should get it soon).

I am keeping busy, in spite of being so annoyed with my car. I am HOOKING! YAY! I am working on a sampler pattern designed by Kelley Belfast (except I substituted in a dog for the cat...like you couldn't figure that one out, hey?)! I am making it for my BFF Kim, who has done so very much for me!

Here's a special treat for Tammy, who had wanted to make a snow angel in the snow I showed last Friday. No, I didn't make it, but isn't it a gorgeous one?

Big NEWS! Just found out the other day that my oldest son and his family will be moving to Missouri this spring. Saddens me to no end, but they are very excited, so I will try to be excited for them.

That's all for now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful snow angel!! Sorry about you getting stuck! Didn't someone plow you out? Back into the garage and then you can drive through things better than trying to back up too! I learned that the hard way!!
Love you lots, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Auntie!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful Xmas!! Love you lots!!

Jody

Tammy Burks said...

Jacque,
Thanks for the snow angel!!! I love it!!! Still warm here in Missouri...where exactly in Missouri is your son moving to? Maybe it's close to me and you can come down and hook!!!!