Friday, August 9, 2013

Sometimes...



I know you've heard me say (write) that I wasn't going to purchase any more fabric.  I have enough to last for 2 lifetimes.  Truly.  However, sometimes...I see something that shouts, "buy me!" so loudly that it cannot be ignored.


I present to you, Doglandia by Peter Horjus for Blend Fabrics.  The moment I saw it, I knew I had to have some. 


I mean...who could resist that brown dog??  ~grin~  Seriously!
(Course, the brown dog didn't come with the fabric, much to my chagrin.  Oh well.  I guess I'll have to make my own!) 

I could not resist...so, I ordered some.  


I have big plans for this.  I see embroidery, sewing and quilting...something to design that is totally me.  Perhaps it will be a wallhanging rather than a quilt.  And, pillows.  I want pillows.  I guess only time will tell how this will end up.  Course, I have a million other things to do first.  But, I had to get the fabric now...I really did not want to miss out on this fabulous fabric! 

What 'million other things'?  Mostly all for my new business.

I am designating my other blog, The Chocolate Puppy as the official blog of my new business.  The making of Waldorf doll clothes and accessories.  I'm not sure I need a blog for that, but that's what I think is good to do right now.

I have a new Facebook page, too.  The Chocolate Puppy.  (what else?)  I tell you, my head is crammed full of plans and ideas!

Have I said lately how much I love retirement? 


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: