Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sample Quilt Fabrics

What fun to go into my lqs, select fabrics and leave.

With no money exchanging hands.
Seriously.
What could be better than that?

I picked out my Sunkissed fabrics.
(oops, one is trying to hide)
I'll show you what I'm doing as it gets done.

I have a deadline.
That makes it sound official, doesn't it?
{grin}

Sew on!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Happy Birthday to my friend, Lindy.
She's over at The Gingerbread House.
She hooks rugs and sews quilts.
And, fixes up her old house.
She's amazing!


Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with all thy might. - Ecclesiastes 9:10

6 comments:

Farm Girl said...

That is just springy fabric. I can't wait to see what it will be. How fun to go into a yardage shop and pick out fabric and not have to pay. Just cool. Have fun!

Lindy said...

You are too nice.....I have a surprise for you...not in the mail....but something else.....you'll have to wait..................it's your birthday next.......

Anonymous said...

2/16/11
Happy Birthday to my sister Jacque!!
I can't wait to see what that quilt looks like!
Joyce

WoolenSails said...

Those are beautiful fabrics, can't wait to see what you make with them. A very Happy Birthday to you!

Debbie

JoJo said...

Happy Birthday wishes to you, Jacque. I hope you're enjoying your day and doing something you want to.....besides working, that is.

Miccosukee said...

Jacque,

Happy Birthday to you.

Remember, as one wise woman said, "Getting Lucky at our age means finding our car in the parking lot!"

May your day be wonderful!

Trisha