Thursday, August 12, 2010

ohdear...

Had to get a new alternator.

It is hot, hot HOT today!

I messed up big time while sewing a carrycot.

Not a good day.
At all.

I found this.
And, it encourages me...
Psalm 9:9-10 "The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, 
a stronghold in times of trouble.
Those who know your name will trust in you, 
for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you."


I give over my worries and troubles to God.
And, I praise Him.
 
 

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with all thy might. - Ecclesiastes 9:10

5 comments:

Kim said...

Hang in there. Tomorrow is a new chance for good things!
Kim

Farm Girl said...

Here is a hug 'O' I hope your day gets better from here on out. I am glad you turned to God's word for comfort.
I hope your Friday is Fantastic!

Joanne said...

Did you get a new alternator for you or your car? I'm positive your weekend will be better! Hang in there and roll in some fabric!

WoolenSails said...

We all have those days. I read that if I am worry, I am not trusting God to take care of it, so that reminds me to stop worrying.

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Oh I hate car problems so much! Hopefully you can get it fixed right away. :(
Have a good weekend. Joyce