Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I KNOW!!!

Now I do, anyway.

Remember this guy?
On the 'Friends' show, he was Rachel's assistant...
& soon became her boyfriend.
His name was Tag Jones.
I adored him...and loved his name.
That was back in 2000-2001.


As you well know, my brown boy's name is Tag.
Bet you didn't know that I named him Tag cuz of this cutie, though...did you.
Seriously. I did.

Tag Jones was played by Eddie Cahill.
Eddie also played Jim Craig (the goalie) in the movie, "Miracle"...
you know...the movie about the 1980 Olympic hockey team
(I actually saw the 'miracle on ice' as it happened).
I didn't know Eddie played Jim until a few minutes ago.

Interesting, hey?

But...the most interesting part of this story is this next photo.
Recognize him?
It's Det. Don Flack from CSI:NY.
aka Eddie Cahill/Tag Jones.
I only occasionally watch that show.
When I see him, I always think he looks familiar,
but I never remember to look him up.
huh.
I remembered tonight!
I'm glad I did. Aren't you?


So.
Now I can rest.
I've looked him up.
I know who he is.
I'll definitely watch CSI:NY more often!

4 comments:

kks said...

why is it that guys always get better looking with age?!
xo

WoolenSails said...

I would have never known they were the same person.
I do like watching that show.

Debbie

Brenis said...

LOLOL I,m glad you did too. Now i can sleep. LOL

rachel griffith said...

friends addict here.
isn't it amazing he went from tag to that???
hahahaha.

i love when he buys rachel the scooter for her 30th bday.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.