Saturday, May 16, 2009

Paul came this afternoon with Devin...did some odd jobs for me. Paul moved totes to the basement (my mess is almost all cleaned up!), brought a table up from the basement, raked the fenced area and carried some stuff to the garbage for me.

Devin and I swept the basement, and then he wiped up the kitchen floor. I must say that he did fairly well for a 10 year old. Here's Devin with the dogs...




Thank you so much, guys!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Dandelions are a nuisance weed.
That is,until your grandchildren pick some for you.
Then they become a beautiful bouquet. Like these...

2 comments:

dexmangoldens said...

Paul?? Wow! That was nice of him! Devin sure is looking older.

Anonymous said...

What a nice son and then he got to see Kaylynn too! That bouquet of yours is precious!!!
Joyce