Friday, May 22, 2009

Blogger Blues and Other News.

I'm not sure it's fixed completely, yet...
but there have been problems on some of the blogger blogs.

Operation aborted.

huh?
ohman, that is scarey to me.
I haven't been able to get on here to post for 2 days.
Can you say 'withdrawal'????
But, have ye faith.

The computer geeks at Blogger are
aware of it and are working on it.
Seems to be working okay now.

Hopefully, it will continue that way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the end of my week...YAY!
I have 4 days off!
And, do I have plans!!!
Yes, indeedy.
We shall see, though, how much I actually get accomplished.
Not gonna make a list this time,
but most of it has to do with sewing and
I will definitely post photos for you all to see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I belong to a very special group, An American Primitive Gathering. About 4 times a year, we do a swap...and for May, we did a Green Swap...all things green (the color). Green wool (for rug hooking), green embroidery floss, a card of 4 buttons, a cheery card and one other item that does not have to be green.
Here's what was in the package I received...a rooster 'cheery' card, a notepad (never have enough of these), 3 skeins of floss, the cutest little fabric-covered round box with an old key and antique buttons. The top...that blue with the word 'buttons' is punch needle...she did such an awesome job! It's all sitting on a piece of primitive green hand-dyed wool. Thank you so very much, Ginger!
I haven't sent my package out, yet.
ohyeah.
I am very late.
Tomorrow.
I promise.

Have a great holiday weekend!


No comments: