Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Special Gift...

To: me.

From: me.

Do you remember that my word for 2009 is 'truth'?
If you have no idea what I'm talking about, tune in for 'Tuesday's Truth' next week.

So, yeah...my word is truth. This year, I am seeking the truth in all that I do and
see and say and hear. Well, I saw these necklaces and just had to have one!

Do you know who Lisa Leonard is? Oh. My. Gosh.
You MUST go take a look at her handmade jewelry...
it is too awesome! Seriously. Necklaces, bracelets, key rings...
you'll want at least one!

I chose the word truth to be put on this necklace.
I chose the extra long chain, and the hammered metal star.
Sizing..the tab is just over 1 inch long
...and the star is ~1/2 inch at its widest point.

Isn't this just too awesome for words? I absolutely LOVE it!!!

3 comments:

jane augenstein said...

Wow, Jacque, nice gift to yourself!!! Love the star; is it silver?

Anonymous said...

Cool necklace!!! Love the star...I did look at her website, nice stuff!
Be sure to thank yourself for the gift!
Love,
Janer

Anonymous said...

Very nice necklace. I did go on her site when you mentioned her a while ago. Love, Julie