Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday...and Sunday's Sundries

It's snowing...we're supposed to get a bunch, I guess.

Perfect day for straightening and quilting. Yup, I said quilting. Finally! I'm hoping to get the quilting done today. We shall see.

In the meantime, here are 3 items up for your consideration this week...I'm not out to make a huge profit, just trying to weed out what I don't use. (and, I would love to add to my quilting fabric stash!)

Just click on the photos to email me.

'Here Kitty, Kitty' on Monk's Cloth, measuring about 12 1/2 x 16 inches. $14.00 ppd.
Pris Buttler. $6.00 ppd.

Pris Buttler. $6.00 ppd.


Have a good Sunday!

2 comments:

JoJo said...

We missed the snow once again. Got some rain with a few snowflakes mixed in but boy, it's been cold, windy and gray. More than just about anything, I want to be able to go outside and bake in the sun. I know I'd feel better.

Did you get your quilting done since your weather was so bad? A great time to curl up with the dogs and work on your quilt.

Jacque. said...

Hey JoJo...noooo, didn't get the quilting done. My shoulder/neck is hurting lots if I sew for more than 1/2 hour at a time. Not sure if it's because of continually moving the quilt around or what. So. I will continue to work on it in spurts. Lookin' good...at least to me! Yes, I am waiting for the warmer weather, with lots of sun, too! It will come. Hope you're feeling better!