Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday...


The sun is out today and it's going to be in the low 70's...YAY! I have much to do inside to prepare for company this week, but will enjoy taking breaks out in the yard with the dogs.

I dyed wool yesterday to match the fabric I bought not too long ago...turned out fairly nice...will post photos later.

YES! My BFF Janer is coming down to visit...taking the Greyhound ("...leave the driving to us!") on Wednesday. The Cream City Rug Hookers Hook-In is on Thursday and we will go to that (this year, I am going as a hooker not a vendor). Not sure what else we will do, but I will post photos.

I played in the dye pots yesterday and this morning...trying (and somewhat succeeding) to match the fabric I showed you not too long ago. Will post photos later.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I remember when Paul Potts won last season's Britain's Got Talent...absolutely took my breath away. I love this video of the final night when he is announced. Pay particular attention to Simon Cowell and how really very nice he is.



For the past 9 months, Paul has been travelling around the world sharing his amazing talent. He quit his regular job just a month ago.


That's all for now!

1 comment:

kks said...

what is up with the sunburst ?!