Saturday, February 16, 2008

What a Lovely Day my Birthday has been...

I had such a lovely day today...

I talked on the phone quite a bit...thanks to all who called with good wishes. Also, thank you to those of you who sent birthday wishes through the mail (snail and internet)!

I read a bit...




Saw a possum in my driveway...

Matt, Jesika, Conlan & Jasmine stopped by for a
bit and the kids finally got their pillows...

I watched "Out of Time" (again), starring one
of my favorite actors...Denzel Washington!

I watched the last 2/3's of "Miracle", a movie about the hockey team that won the 1980 Olympic Gold...games I actually saw on tv when they were played. As the announcer said, "...many of the viewers today don't know the difference between the blue line & a clothesline...". I knew a bit more than that, as my (then) husband was a hockey referee. A very exciting time for the USA. I thought that the movie was very well done...and with Kurt Russell playing Herb Brooks, how could it not be a big thrill for me to watch!


WOW...what a day!

I didn't hook at all today, but I did take some good photos of
wool fat quarters to list in my new store on eCRATER.com!

1 comment: