Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sunkissed Revisited!

Remember back here, when I made
the Sunkissed quilt for my lqs?
I've been visiting it on a regular basis...
waiting impatiently for it to come home.
Well, it finally did!
YAY!  I love this quilt!
Not sure what I'll do with it, though.
For now, I will admire it.

And, my goofy quilt holder
(aka sister Julie, aka J3)...
when I say, "turn, please"...
this is what she does. 

I have several sewing projects 
planned for this weekend.
How about you?
What are you up to?


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL is that goofy sister related to me too? LOL
Joyce

Pokey said...

I am so happy that you have it returned from it's time of showing. Tell your sister I love the back ~
:-}pokey

Farm Girl said...

Very pretty quilt and your sister cracked me up.

moosecraft said...

Crackin' me up here! :-)