Monday, October 31, 2011

No Time for Sleeping...

Well, ya know,
I was looking for something to do.

My friend, Cathy,
sent the pattern to me.
To make some of these.
In various sizes.
For dolls.
Or stuffed animals.

So, I did.

I made a sleeping bag.

For Aubrey.

What do you think of that?


This is a Flossie Teacakes/Made by Florence pattern.








"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

6 comments:

Dog Trot Farm said...

Now how cute is that! Some little girl is going to be very happy. Happy Halloween!

WoolenSails said...

That is so cute, love it.

Debbie

moosecraft said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute!!! A Sleeping bag!!
I love the baby picture also, such a doll! When and where did you meet Doreen that you have known her that long?
Joyce

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

That is adorable Jacque!

Anonymous said...

I had a sleeping bag like that for Garcia, my Beanie Baby!! They are packed away right now, but may one day come out of the box - if we move to a bigger place!!
Love, Jill