Saturday, October 1, 2011

Postage Stamp Quilt Finished!


At last, this quilt is finished.

The quilt top was finished 15 months ago...
and it's been waiting to be quilted.
I am so happy that I got it done!
Cuz, I LOVE it.

I know.
I say that about them all.
But this one just looks so comfy.
Don't you think???



 


And, yes...
Tag has given it his endorsement.  
(I knew you were wondering.)



The details:
Started: April 8, 2010
Finished: September 28, 2011
Fabric:  all from stash
Backing:  fabric from Kelley
Quilted:  free motion circles in each square.
1296 (2") squares = approx. 68 x 68 inches 
(after laundering). 



Now to finish another one of my wip's.




"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

10 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Jacque ~
I love it! I think it's my favorite. Love the simplicity of it, not that it was simple to make :)
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Tammy Burks said...

Beautiful colors Jacque....amazing how different it looks up close and further away....amazing!

Dog Trot Farm said...

Jacque, I agreed with Lauren I do believe it is my favorite quilt to date. Just beautiful and I am happy to see it got Tag's approval! Hugs, Julie.

annie said...

It's beautiful!

Gail said...

Absolutely stunning! That is a lot of stitching.

Unknown said...

The simple quilts make such a statement...love...this says it all and the circle quilting, exceptional too!

Joanne said...

This is one of my favorites too - what Lauren said - LOl - lots of work but oh so cool! Isn't it great when you get a paws up fromt he peanut gallery!

moosecraft said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! Looks to enough to nap on! lol! :-)

WoolenSails said...

That is a lot of work and beautifully done, love the circle quilting and the fabrics you used.

Debbie

Brenis said...

Oh Jacque this turned out stunning!!! And I love how you quilted it! All those little circles make me smile :) But you already knew I would say that, didn't you? LOL Pat yourself on the back for this one girl!! Long haul but well worth it! xo