Saturday, October 15, 2011

Restless Sleeper

My granddaughter, Kaylynn is here for an overnight.
We had so much fun today...
she is such a delight.
And, so much like her dad...
it sometimes scares me!

We went to the orchard to buy apples.
It was very windy out there.

We went to the library and brought home several books.
Kaylynn is learning how to read and does very well.  

We went to my lqs and picked up a bit of fabric.

We played Uno.
With 'Clifford the Big Red Dog' cards from sister Joyce.
Kaylynn won 4 out of 5 games.
I think it was beginner's luck.
{grin}

We read and snuggled and
watched a bit of tv and
then it was time for her to sack out on the sofa,
which is what she does until I am ready for bed.

She was a very restless sleeper tonight.

 
 Tag thinks that Kaylynn is his little girl.
Seriously.

Good night!




"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

9 comments:

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

What great photos of your granddaughter and Mr. Tag. You can tell how much he loves her. Just precious!

Ann said...

LOVE the photos of your granddaughter and Tag on the couch - how cute is that? ~Ann

Pokey said...

Kaylynn is adorable, Jacque! The way Tag hung in there on the sofa makes you love him even more ~
:-}pokey

moosecraft said...

What a sweetheart! Even when asleep, Kaylynn is as cute as a button! Hugs to Tag!

Joanne said...

Oh my you girls had a busy day! Love the "restless" pics! I think Tag moved his head and paw! He seemed wonderfuly content to have his girl next to him!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Aw, Jacque ~
Those pics are just too cute! She is getting so big. My 6 year old grandson is also so much like his dad (my son), it, too, is scary.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Farm Girl said...

How sweet that Tag sleeps by her. It looks like you had a wonderful day. I am so glad.

Dog Trot Farm said...

How wonderful for you to have such a sweet granddaughter. Good old Tag he is such a handsome fella and how nice of him to share his sleeping quarters. Both appear nice and cozy!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha, that is so funny how she is restless and Tag just hangs in there! Very cute pics of course and sounds like you had lots of things to do and keep busy.
Joyce