Thursday, October 27, 2011

Baby Lattice Quilt...

This is the baby quilt for the coworker who just became a foster parent - along with her husband - for his 9 month old niece.  We're having the 'shower' tomorrow at work.  Cake and other food stuff.  Balloons.  Decorations.  Gifts.
 
 
I just pulled it from the dryer...it is so crinkly and soft!  I saw the pattern at the Moda Bake Shop...'Baby Lattice Quilt', found here.  I added a border all around to make it a bit larger...it measures 37 x 44 inches after laundering.
 
I used a Lily & Will charm pack, plus yardage from that collection.  And, I used Kona solid cotton in Natural.  I love how soft the colors look!  

I'll take photos tomorrow. 



"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

5 comments:

Dog Trot Farm said...

Jacque, what a wonderful gift for your co-worker, she is just going to love it. Take lots of photos to share. Hugs from Maine, Julie.

Farm Girl said...

I think it looks so pretty. What a very nice present.
Are you getting snow too?

WoolenSails said...

You did a beautiful job on the quilt, love the colors and the quilting.

Debbie

moosecraft said...

Ahhhhhh so beautiful! I can almost see how soft it is! Baby is going to LOVE it! Enjoy the party!

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

Awesome! So pretty and cozy! Lovely, lovely!