Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Snow Days...Block 9!

I haven't said much about the 'snow days'
quilt or blocks, lately.
I suppose that is because
I have been somewhat neglecting them.
But, I did manage to finish block 9!
YAY!
Only 5 more left!

I cheated...
I did not want to trace out block 10
cuz it's a bigger block,
so I traced block 11 and am
currently working on that one.
{grin}
I'm thinking it's my quilt,
so I can do the blocks in
the order I want.
Right?

So.
Here is block 9... 

 I'm working on a baby quilt for a coworker.
Here's what I have thus far...

It's a cold and blustery day with no sun.
I think that calls for some hot apple cider...
if only I had some.
Perhaps hot chocolate would work just as well.







"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

3 comments:

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

I believe your decision to change blocks fits into the "artistic license" category! ~grin~ I love block nine and that great little baby quilt!

WoolenSails said...

I do what I want to, when I want to, lol.
If I work on something when I am not in the mood, I make a mess. Love those blocks, that will be a beautiful quilt, next year I will have to do a stitchery quilt for christmas.

Debbie

Farm Girl said...

So nice to see your quilt coming along. I wish it would cool down so I would feel like doing something creative.
Have a very nice weekend.