Friday, June 13, 2014

The Little Kleenex Cozies...


I made some kleenex cozies
and sent them to Ohio.  
To Kelley of With Hook and Needle and her Mom.

Kelley is definitely not into bright colors.
Primitive is her style and color palette.

These are the cozies I sent...
had to send this one...such soft colors

too bright for them, but they have friends, right?
 
hoping these might  be okay


back/bottom of cozy in above photo's lower left corner.  made esp. for Kelley's Mom.

It's Friday the 13th!

And, a full moon! 

Have a good weekend, okay? 




"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

3 comments:

kelley said...

we love then Jacque...mom picked out the birds nest one right away...I put a package of tissues in each one hoping she will remember what they are...either way she loves the workmanship and attention to detail with the fabrics...any time she can look at different fabrics is a good time...hugs and many thanks for the smiles you gave her...

moosecraft said...

Very nice! The bird one is perfect! :-)

Farm Girl said...

I think they are lovely and I love mine. I remember in grade school, how the really popular girls all carried their Kleenex in them. I always wanted one, my Mom on the other hand was a handkerchief person and thought Kleenex that you threw away was such a waste. I had whole sets of hand embroidered handkerchiefs So when you sent me mine, I was so thrilled because I finally got to be like the popular girls. :) Now though I wish I had kept the handkerchiefs. :)