Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I've Been Working...

But not on the railroad! 

I've been working on the wonky charm quilt.  Made lots of progress, but then had to wait for some fabric to arrive.  I am making two sizes...the larger blocks measure 6.5" and the little ones measure 3.5"...aren't they dang cute?  


I also started working on something for the brown dog.  Here's a peek...
I think it's a bit too girly for him, but Tag is fine with that. 

So.  That's what I've been doing.

I am 3 for 3 for my picks on my fave shows this season!  Caleb Johnson won American Idol, Meryl and Maks won Dancing with the Stars and Josh Kaufman won The Voice...congratulations to all!

 
 
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

3 comments:

moosecraft said...

Looks great! The solids add a nice foundation to the prints!

Farm Girl said...

I always enjoy seeing what you have been working on.
You have been busy.
Great that you picked all of those winners. Have a lovely day.

WoolenSails said...

Looks like a nice start and fun fabrics. I need to make a bed for my kitties. They like sleeping in my big basket, so I guess I will let them have it and make a comfy pillow for inside.

Debbie