Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Doodling...

 


Just a quick post to let you all know - cuz I know you've been waiting to hear - I've got some doll clothes listed in my Etsy shop.  And, I'll be listing 6 little sweaters tonight or tomorrow.  If you have the time, I would really appreciate it if you'd hop on over there and take a look.  Let me know what you think, okay?  Click here.  

I'm working on some more clothes and coats/jackets...using some really wonderful fabric...somewhat different...not the ordinary thing.  I hope, anyway.  

It is still cold and and mostly gray in my part of the world.  Ugh.  I must move to a sunnier place...the lack of sunshine really affects my energy levels!  Does it do that to you, too?  I definitely get more accomplished when the sun shines.

Are you watching American Idol this season?  I think this panel of judges is the best ever!!  I first met Harry Connick Jr. back in 1990 when he was in the movie, "Memphis Belle"...did you see it?

And, who doesn't love Keith Urban and Jennifer Lopez?  These three seem to be having fun together, which is a welcome relief after last year's debacle.

Have a great evening! 

 

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

5 comments:

Kim said...

I don't watch the show faithfully but I agree last years judging panel was a disaster. I do love J Lo and Keith. Checked out your doll clothes - sweet! They should disappear fast

Anonymous said...

I checked out your etsy shop. Love all the items of course. I showed Alyssa the sweaters earlier and she loves them. I love the dynamics between these 3 judges this year too. Last year was a disaster for sure and I bet they lost a lot of viewers too. Joyce

moosecraft said...

Your Etsy is looking great! And yes.... my good mood is definitely solar powered! :)-

Farm Girl said...

It sounds great Jacque, I am glad you are enjoying American Idol.
It sounds nice.

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

your shop is looking good, Jacque!