Monday, October 7, 2013

Yarn...

I really enjoy making face cloths...washcloths just for the face...so smaller than a normal-sized washcloth.  They are so easy to work on while I watch tv.  My favorite yarn for the face cloths is the cotton/linen blend that I found over at Knit Picks.  This is my go-to online yarn shop.  They have a great selection of yarns and books, etc., their prices & shipping rates are reasonable, they have sales, and the orders come quickly.

I received a package from Knit Picks today!  I've been out of the cotton/linen blend yarn for a bit...finally ordered some.  And, I'm trying out a new (to me) yarn called dishie...a 100% yarn great for (you guessed it) dishcloths, etc.

Here are some of my fave colors...
clementine, linen, sprout, cashew.  up in the left corner is dishie in tranquil.
    

No package from my strawberry pincushion swap partner today.  More waiting...~sigh~

 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

4 comments:

moosecraft said...

Those are some great colors! I'll have to check out that shop...

WoolenSails said...

Love those shades, nice yarns. I love looking at the yarns in the store, so many to choose from now and lots of specialty yarns that would be fun to use i art pieces.

Debbie

Rugs and Pugs said...

Jacque,
I didn't realize how far behind I was in reading your blog. I'm glad to hear Tag is feeling better. The other morning Ellie wouldn't eat either and on our walk started consuming grass. I am happy to report she, too, is back to normal.
Love the linen colored strawberry on linen. I'm sure your swap partner will be thrilled.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Farm Girl said...

You know I don't knit but I sit and drool over that knit pic catalog every time I get it. I love those beautiful colors. I bet you had such fun using all of that yarn to knit.