Monday, March 11, 2013

Scraps...

When I arrived home from work,
I spied a package leaning
against my door.

It was a large flat-rate 
 priority mail box.

I opened it to find...

SCRAPS!!
LOTS of them!!
From...
you know...
my good friend, Cathy!

Such fun fabrics she has.
Very different than 
what I have! 
That is why it's 
so much fun to
get these boxes
of scraps!

What fun I'll have playing with these...
thank you so very much, Cathy!



"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that's certainly a LOT of scraps!!!
Have fun with all that fabric! Joyce

kelley said...

what totally fun scraps! looking forward to seeing where they take you...

moosecraft said...

Lots of beautiful scraps! What a welcome to have all that color on a winter day! :-)