Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Evening...


 I hope you all had a Blessed Easter!

It was quiet around here.

I managed to get some sewing in.

Here are the pieced blocks to go
with stitchery block 6...


 
(I apologize for the sad state of my stitchery pieces.
They are obviously in desperate need of pressing!)

I also had time today to cut all the
pieces for the next set of blocks.
It surprises me how quickly
I am getting these done. 


But, you know...
when working on these blocks, 
 I think that I spend as much time
choosing the fabrics and cutting the pieces
as I do sewing them together! 

ohwell...I am having fun!

Have a great work week!



"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

3 comments:

moosecraft said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I changed my mind... I'm thinking this will be ready for the quilter by May 1st! :-) You're making me want to go get my Janome THIS Friday... who needs a hair cut, right? lol!

Farm Girl said...

It looks very nice. I am glad you had time to sew.
That quilt will be finished before long. :)

Pokey said...

You are working on a real treasure!
:-}pokey