Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Red & Aqua Strings...

It was a pretty quiet day around here.

It rained part of the day.

I read.

I stitched on block 6 of the 'Snow Days' project.
(it's a small block and it's almost done!)

I took a nap.  

I put together these two blocks for the
'aqua and red block swap' that I am in.

Shanna asked for 2 string blocks
to be made using this tutorial.
They were fun to make!


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 August is my month...
for those in the swap to make blocks for me.
When I get them back, I will post photos.




"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

4 comments:

moosecraft said...

Neat blocks! I think I like the top one best! Good going on the Snow Days! I took a peek at it in the pattern and seen how small it was... a treat after Block 5 being so huge! lol!

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

Beautiful! I just love those two colors together. Have a good week!
Hugs!

Dog Trot Farm said...

Wonderful design and color combination. You must be feeling better Jacque, remember to follow doctor's orders! Have a great day, Julie.

Farm Girl said...

So glad you rested today. It is nice you got something done. The rain sounds so nice.