Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pneumonia Recheck...

I had a pleasant visit with my doctor yesterday.

I went to see her for a
recheck on my pneumonia.
Her decision...take another week
to recuperate and build up stamina.  

Okay.  That's an easy one to agree to.

Because I really have no stamina.
Every little thing I do
leaves me gasping for breath.
Well, okay, perhaps not gasping...
but definitely wanting more air.

So, it'll be nice.
To relax and feel better
without pushing to get back to work.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have been working steadily
on this stitchery piece.
Still a bunch to do, but am sure I'll
have this part of the project done
before I go back to work.

And, I finished Jerry's quilt. 
After washing/drying, it measures ~14x16...
just the right size for a miniature dachshund.
Hope he likes it!

Not much else going on around here...
how 'bout with you?



"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."   Jeremiah 29:11

8 comments:

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

I'm glad the doctor grounded you for a bit longer. We want you completely well! It's nice to be able to just be lazy, work on little projects, and take care of oneself, isn't it? And with permission! Hope you feel better very soon. Blessings and hugs.

moosecraft said...

What a GREAT doctor you have!!! :-) You're making a bunch of progress on Nesting Time"... looking fabulous!

Farm Girl said...

I do hope you get your stamina back.
Which I might add with the amount of work you get accomplished while sick is more than I get being well. :)
I am glad you are doing a bit better.
I sat on the beach and prayed for you. You were always in my thoughts.
So glad you are better. Here is a hug O

Pokey said...

Do take care, Jacque! I hate that hard to breathe stuff.

I like the bright little doxie quilt, and Jerry will too, since it matches his Momma's, lol
:-}pokey

JoJo said...

I'm glad to hear you've been given another week to recuperate. You NEED it. Going back to work too soon is not good for you. Jacque, I'm keeping you in my prayers for a full and complete recovery.

I'm great at GIVING advice but not so good at taking it. I've been dealing with a huge pain flare but am packing up to go trail riding for 4 days. It was so darn hot in July and for the first part of August, I've spent almost no time with my girls but that's gonna change. I just need to remember the Advil.

woollylottrugs said...

Jacque, so glad your doc wants you to rest more to be sure you're 100% before you return to work. Now listen to her and be sure to rest!!!! Hate seeing you sick..

hugs
cyndi
xxoo

WoolenSails said...

I am glad to see you are doing better, we seem to be having a bad year;)

Debbie

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Goodness sounds like it is a good thing you are taking one more week. Hope this week brings you lots of rest and builds your strength back up!