Wednesday, April 6, 2011

This and That...

 Tag is feeling much better.
Thank you for all of your
good thoughts & prayers. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's a watercolor print I had made
(several years ago...one for me & one for Julie)
depicting Manley and Tag at play.
This is how they actually played
together when they were pups.
For some reason, I never got
an actual photo of them like this.
They are 6 months apart in age.
art by Jenny McMurtie...find her here.

 
 This is Kisa, Tag's feline cousin.

Tag's cousins, Manley and Kisa,
will be here in a few days.
And, of course,
sister Julie will be here, too.
I am so excited!
I keep telling Tag that our
lives are going to change.
Drastically.
But, all for the better.
He has yet to be convinced.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A bit of trivia:
Manley was named after the football player...
Dexter Manley.
Just so ya know, before Manley,
Julie had another golden retriever
whose name was Dexter.

And another bit of trivia:
Tag was named after Rachel Green's boyfriend.
Tag Jones.
Ya know, on "Friends".
Real name, Eddie Cahill...
he now plays a detective on CSI: NY.



Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with all thy might. - Ecclesiastes 9:10

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, thanks for the trivia!
I bet you are excited about them coming! Hope Julie's trip is uneventful and safe.
Joyce

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

Oh, I bet Tag will be thrilled. Confused at first, but then...let the games begin! I'm so glad he's feeling better.
Courtney

Anonymous said...

Love the tote and glad to hear Tag is feeling better.
I am so surprised Julie is coming so soon, and what and how the decision came about for her to move back...maybe you can give me a brief fill-in sometime...
Janer