Monday, April 4, 2011

DQS10 Quilt Received!

I am dancing on the ceiling!
I love it so much...
who wouldn't??
The circles fascinate me.
The quilting is awesome.
The colors are perfection!
I love it!

And, here, Reene was afraid
I would be disappointed.
Not hardly!

front

back

 And, it came from England!
That means...
I have placemats from France,
DQS9 quilt from Germany,
DQS10 quilt (this one) from England!

Reene also sent a small bundle of
the fabric for me to play with.

I love participating in the doll quilt swaps.
But it definitely can be 
a bit nerve-wracking.
Will the partner you get from
send something you'll like?
Will the partner you send to
like what you made?
So far, I think I've done
more than okay.


If you have a few hours...
or a few days...
go here and see all the doll quilts.
You will be amazed!
~~~~~~~~~~~

As for Tag...
I think he is perhaps doing a wee bit better.
Please keep your good thoughts coming.

DWTS tonight!


8 comments:

Dog Trot Farm said...

What an interesting quilt design, very pretty. Hope Tag is improving, keeping you both in our thoughts and prayers. Go Kirstie!!!Have a great evening, Julie and Winslow Homer

Joanne said...

Happy Tag is doing better! Tomorrow he will be even better! Wow that's some quilting of those circles - I can't image how difficult that would be - I think when you are involved in a swap you tend to all like the same things so how can you lose!

WoolenSails said...

What a beautiful quilt. I don't make art pieces for myself, but love making them for others. I might have to make a room with a different scheme so I can use art quilts;)

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Lucky girl! Very nice quilting.
Glad tag is a wee bit better.
DWTS was good tonight. Joyce

Cathy G. said...

That is a really neat quilt! I always love circles!
Jacque I am keeping you and Tag in thoughts and prayers. Glad to hear there's some improvement!
Cathy G

moosecraft said...

Wow! Very unique design! The quilting on it is nice too... I'm sending good thoughts that Tag feels much better today! He has to, he's got company arriving this weekend! :-)

dexmangoldens said...

Glad Tag is doing better. Love the quilt/colors! good job!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Great little quilt. I hope Tag is "more better" tomorrow.
Hugs :)
Lauren