Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Just a Bit of Time...


is all it took to make this pillowcase.

I've had a queen-sized pillow for over 10 years and never had a pillowcase that was big enough for it.  I don't use that particular pillow on my bed, so I don't think about it much...just when I pull it out to use when I'm lounging in my big easy chair.  The other day when I got it out, I wondered why I had never made a pillowcase for it.  

So...now I have.  
 
The tutorial can be found here.  The fabric is from my stash...something I had for last year's BOM that I did not complete.    


Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with all thy might. - Ecclesiastes 9:10

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Pretty pillow case! Now why didn't you think of that before - too cute! LOL

kks said...

love it! you are so damn handy!
hope you make it out of the driveway today!!
xoxo

moosecraft said...

Great looking pillow case! I've signed on to two BOM's this year... if I'm going to start something, I may as well start BIG right? lol!

WoolenSails said...

I need pillow cases and do not like the prices they charge for them. I like the material you used, beautiful print.

Debbie