Wednesday, January 6, 2010

In Case You Wondered...

I didn't make Kaylynn a quilt for Christmas because I made one for her last year (ya know, before I really was 'quilting'...2 pieces of flannel with batting and tied, not quilted...it is so warm & soft.  The flannel was a gift from Kelley.)

Kaylynn uses it when she visits me.

I did make her a few things, though...

A crayon roll.

Got the tutorial from Rachel (thanks so much!), and whipped it up in a hurry.  (I made a mistake when dividing the width by the number of little crayon pockets...duh...but I had room for the 8 crayons, and that's what was important.) 


Another doll blanket for her baby...

Flannel.  So soft!  Stippled with matching green thread (that you cannot see well in this photo).

That's all.  Just didn't want you to think the poor little thing didn't get anything made by my hands.



5 comments:

kks said...

such a cute picture of her and tag! cute crayon holder!
xo

dexmangoldens said...

I love the crayon holder!! And there's her and Tag!!

jane augenstein said...

Awwww, Jacque, what a cute picture of Kaylynn and Tag-E-Butt!!! Love her quilt, I have that material too, love it; so soft!
How many quilts are you planning on making this year? You are on fire! :-)

Anonymous said...

I knew you made her something for xmas but could not remember what it was. Thanks for the pictures. She is so adorable! I may hire you to make a couple of those crayon rolls for me. Joyce

WoolenSails said...

I love the material and pattern on that quilt, really nice. A crayon roll is a perfect gift, who doesn't like to color.

Debbie