Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday's Sundries

If you've been reading my blog at all in the past month, you'll know that I have been sorting through a huge mess! Mostly rug hooking stuff...patterns, books, woolens, hooks, etc.

I have decided to keep what I absolutely must have, but that the rest of it must go. This is all stuff that:

#1.I don't use
#2.I haven't looked at in a year or two and
#3.I more than likely will never get at in this lifetime.

Therefore...each Sunday, I will try (TRY) to list a few things that will be available for sale. This is on a 'First Come, First Served' basis. All prices will include postage (either USPS First Class or USPS Priority Mail unless otherwise noted).

Click on the photo to email me. Although I prefer PayPal, I will accept personal checks or cash.

Today's offerings are as follows:

"Flying Cat", ~15 1/2 x 17 inches on natural linen. $20.00 ppd.

"Blessing the Labrador Retriever", ~ 10 x 12 inches on Monk's Cloth. $11.00 ppd.


"Antique Floral Pennyrug" by SewUnique Creations. $5.00 ppd. SOLD.

All sale proceeds will go to a very good cause...my quilting fabric stash! ~grin~

Hope you are having a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are busy as usual. Have a good day! Joyce

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good plan, and selling things on your blog is good too. Keep up the busy work!
Love, Julie

WoolenSails said...

I love the santa and dog, but am on a no buy as much as possible;)
I am cleaning out too, but I have the kind of stuff that goes to the salvation or the junkyard, nothing good.

Debbie