Wednesday, August 27, 2008

We Are Family....

My younger sister, Julie, is coming to visit! Well, she's actually coming to get her furniture out of storage. You see, she lived here in Madison for 6 years...in the same apartment building as I did. She moved to Durango, Colorado a year and a half ago...and has decided to stay out there.

She's flying in tomorrow night (Thursday) and we'll have the weekend together...she'll leave on Labor Day. We will be busy shopping and visiting family and seeing her friends and loading her truck. We will have some quiet time together, too...to sit and chat, hang out with the dogs, have pizza/watch a movie, etc.! Monday will come all too soon.

I'll be sure to take lots of photos. See ya soon!

6 comments:

kks said...

know you two will have a fun time....looking forward to seeing manley and julie on sunday...:)

WoolenSails said...

Jacque,
I hope you have a wonderful time this weekend. It will be great seeing your sister again and sharing time together.

Debbie

Brenis said...

Hope you two have a GREAT time!! Be careful you don't hurt yourselves moving all that stuff!!
hugs :)

JoJo said...

Have fun with your sister, Jacque. And enjoy the holiday weekend.

Anonymous said...

Have fun with Julie and make sure you give her a hug from big sister Joyce!!! Too bad I can't be there this time for our sister weekend. I am thinking that a last minute ticket would just cost me too much!!!!! LOL
LOve, Joyce

woolyredrug said...

Jacque,
Hope you had a GREAT visit with you sister!

I’ve got a little surprise for you on my blog...Stop over when you have a minute and get it!

Wooly Hugs, Laurie