Monday, March 24, 2008

New Curtains!

YAY!!! I now have curtains on my office windows! This is the east side of the house and I get lovely morning sun, so I didn't want to cover the entire window. I am not fearful of someone peeking in (not sure how many people carry stepladders around with them...and that's what you'd need to see in the window), but I wanted something there.


The fabric is just a cotton solid that I've had forever...finally found a good use for it! Took me longer to measure and pin than it did to sew those straight seams! I hung the curtains on spring tension rods that fit inside the window casings (did not want to make nail holes) and wala! Here they are!




Now to do something with the sunroom...so named cuz of all the sun it receives! I'm thinking something kinda different. I'll have to think on it for a bit.

1 comment:

kks said...

very cute, you are so talented!!