Sunday, March 30, 2008

My Next Hooking Project...

Yup, I've decided! YAY!

Now that my New Life Challenge mat is done, I've been thinking about what I have that I want to work on. It was no easy task making the decision, let me tell you!

I have several unstarted/unfinished projects! But, I decided to work on The Fruit of the Spirit, a design by Sally Kallin. I saw this hooked up at the last hook-in I vended at in 2006 and fell in love with it! Here is the pattern hooked by Sally...this photo does not do it justice!


Mine will be look very similar, as I also bought the background/border/basket wool for it. The size is 26 x 35 inches and I will hook it in #6 and #8 cut strips.

I am so excited to finally be starting it! I may not show each loop I hook, but I will keep you posted on my progress.

No comments: