Saturday, August 25, 2007

This Week had a lot of 'happenings'...

I guess I should have posted this last weekend. Then, you would have known about the things that were to come, instead of learning about things that have already happened.

Monday, August 20...Robert Plant celebrated his 59th birthday. Happy Birthday, Percy!

He just completed a new album with Alison Krauss! Entitled, "Raising Sand', this album will be out on October 23...cannot wait! Here's the album art...

Tuesday, August 21...this day would have been Cruiser's 11th birthday. I've been without him for almost 6 months...I miss him still...very much.

Friday, August 24...a double whammy day. This day was Manley's 6th birthday...WOOF! (Manley is my sister's dog.)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DOODLEHEAD!!!

Also, this day was Robyn's last day at work! It sure was great working with her these past 5+ months! She's my son's age...but she totally 'got' me (as not everyone does)! She will be missed by all.




No comments: