Friday, August 24, 2007

Something new to play with here...

YAY...you can now upload videos! Here's a photoshow I made of Tag about a year ago. It's about 30 seconds long and is set to Led Zeppelin's "Since I've Been Loving You". ENJOY!

It's pretty funny to me that the photos are all of him sleeping, as he is the most active dog I know! He may sleep for awhile, but the instant I am up and moving around, he's right there with me! haha!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's Allegra's photoshow. Her registered name is 'A Heartbeat Away' and if you recognize this song, you'll know how and why I came up with that.

These photoshows are just little diddies I made with a free program. I have more videos that are much better made now, with a much better program, but these will suffice for here.

No comments: