Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Hey Mom...I have cancer.

How do I even breathe after hearing that? 

What do I say? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matthew is my firstborn.  Since I first laid eyes on him and held him close, I have thought that the sun rises and sets on him.  He is special in a way no one else could be.   

Matthew is just 44 years old...and Matthew has stage 4 colon cancer.    

Cancer is so very scary.  But.  I am keeping positive thoughts.  I pray for him.  I worry and cry for him, though.  

I am travelling to Wisconsin to spend time (11 days!) with my sons.  I know...it is not the best time of the year to be in Wisconsin.  But, I need to be there.  

                 





"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: