Sunday, November 5, 2017

The One with Random Photos...

It is a sunny Sunday afternoon here in Canon City.  57 degrees.  Gotta love the weather here.

Yeah.  So.  Here are some random photos...

Last month, me Mum came over to help peel apples.
I froze 13 pints of applesauce.  Yum.
This is an Ellen DeGeneres print from JoAnn Fabrics...made into an 18" pillow cover.


This is the 'will the real pineapple quilt please stand up' quilt.  I love it!

The backing...those bitty pineapples, though. ~grin~

Had lunch with Brenis Thompson one day...and, course, had to go to the LQS!

One area of my craft room.

Brenis posted this on FaceBook.  It totally cracked me up!!

Every once in awhile, I send sister Jill a photo similar to this. 
Just to tease.  She loves this quilt but it's staying with me.

Me Mum's birthday was the other day. 
We three daughters had a small party for her.
Pizza and long johns.  Yum!
1998...Allegra is in CCU post-op (her PDA surgery).

Well, that's about it.  Hope your Sunday is wonderful!!


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the random pics sis. I never realized those were tiny pineapples on the back of your quilt until I saw this picture and caption!! Joyce

WoolenSails said...

I have been making small batches of crunchy applesauce, so good when it is fresh. I used a few cups in a cake recipe and for the first time I made cake I could eat, just a pinch of sugar was enough for me, but I think the fresh apples and I do add pineapple to mine, makes a nice flavor on its own.

Debbie

moosecraft said...

And...it's all good! Looks like you've settled in nicely! Love your sewing room!