Monday, April 20, 2015

In the Mail...

You've heard me say before that I love receiving packages in the mail.  That excitement has not diminished one iota.

In today's mail, I received a package from my sister, Julie.  She asked me to make a few things for her using these fat quarters from Joann Fabrics (and no, the florals will not be mixed with the puppy prints). 

And, on Saturday, I received my April Gathering of Anna Maria Horner fabrics.  12 fat quarters... 9 cotton prints, 2 cotton solids & 1 cotton voile print.  Love them all!


I will never complete my list of things to sew, will I.  But, hey!  No complaints about that! 

Hope you are having a great Monday!


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

7 comments:

Dog Trot Farm said...

It's so nice to receive a package in the mail...Just look at all those bright colors and patterns, such fun you will have!

Anonymous said...

Wow lots of fabric!!! Hopefully you have room and a plan for it all!! Joyce

NanaNor's said...

Hi there, What wonderful fat quarters-you lucky lady you. Of course I have more fabric in my stash than I know what to do with, so try to avoid buying any unless I really need it.
Thanks for sharing; have a wonderful week!
Hugs, Noreen

Kim said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty. I can't wait to see what you create with it all

Rugs and Pugs said...

And I will never complete my list of things to hook...lol!
Hugs :)
Lauren

Farm Girl said...

What lovely packages. I love all of those bright colors. It will be so much fun to see what you are going to make.

moosecraft said...

Oh my! Fabric bliss!!! :-)