Monday, November 4, 2013

A Good Monday Morning!


It is Monday morning.  I must say, it is rather nice to wake up without a groan on Monday mornings...has something to do with the fact that I don't need to go to work. 

Because I am retired.  I may have mentioned that before.  ~grin~ 

It has been a productive Monday morning.  

I finished knitting the larger size hat I showed in my last post.  I added stitches and rows, so it is a better fit...doesn't need to be stretched to cover the head.

And, here is a peek at the blouse I'm working on...

I am very happy with how my neck edge turned out.  I cut a bias strip and sewed it on with Naomi Janome and then turned it over and hand stitched it on the inside.  Same as the other top I made.  I think it looks very...well...finished.  ~grin~



OH!  And, see the hat ties?  I made them my way this time...much easier.  The crochet hook is not (yet) my friend.  I think these work just as well. 

Time to go potty Curly Sue (friend's dog that I visit every day around this time) and then it's lunchtime!  More sewing to follow before the big night of television.

Hope you are having a good Monday, too!



"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment:

Dog Trot Farm said...

Jacque, your little hat is just adorable, very nice job...Perhaps someday, (I hope) I'll be in need of doll clothes...Hugs, Julie