Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Charmed, I'm Sure...





Finished my quilt top for the
charmed whirlygig quiltalong.
It's about 55 inches square.
I am happy with it.
Now to piece a backing.

But, first I need to finish the sample quilt for the shop.
The front is done.
Need to piece the backing.
Then to baste/quilt/bind.


Right now, though?
I am gonna go snuggle with Tag
in my big easy chair.
I am very tired tonight.
I want to watch American Idol,
so here's hoping I don't fall asleep!


Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with all thy might. - Ecclesiastes 9:10

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The whirlygig is cute!!!
I am tired today too. Watching American idol along with you.
Joyce

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

Loving the whirligigs!! What a great job! I also can't wait to see the sample quilt. No wonder you're tired, you are doing a ton of sewing!! Snuggle up with the Tagster and enjoy Idol!
Hugs,
Courtney

moosecraft said...

Great whirlygig quilt! I bet you lasted all of 15 minutes into idol before you went to snooze land! ;-)