Saturday, October 23, 2010

For Sale...

For those of you who aren't aware of my selling blog...or even for those of you who are and haven't checked it lately...

I have some rug hooking books still available, a few Wool Street Journals (including one that is out of print), and just posted three cutter heads for sale.  AND, a few rugs that I hooked!

Click on The Chocolate Puppy over there to the right in my sidebar to go to my selling blog.

I am feeling better today.  Taking it easy...gave Tag a bath and am getting laundry done.  Also, I'm sorting through some stuff (hence, the cutter heads & rugs for sale), trying to get things organized for Christmas projects.

Other than that, nothing much.  

Don't forget to check out my selling blog!
Have a great Saturday!



Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with all thy might. - Ecclesiastes 9:10

No comments: