Sunday, June 27, 2010

New Clothes!

Not for me...I made new clothes for Kaylynn's baby doll.  Poor thing, she had nothing but pajamas.  Saw this cute ladybug fabric at Hobby Lobby and had to get it for just this purpose.  Okay, sometimes I like ladybugs on fabric.  (see yesterday's post if you have no clue what significance that has.)  The denim is a bit of what I had left from a laundry bag I made for a coworker. 

Here she is with Aubrey, her new friend.  Look at their clothes...they bear a marked similarity in construction, don't you think?  That's because I totally copied Cathy's (the one who made Aubrey.  Of Quilting on Turtle Hill) work.  Cuz she's my friend.  Thanks, Cathy!


Tag is anxious to go out.  
I need to make lunch.

Hope you are having a great day.


2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I have a wonderful book for making doll clothes, you can make the different sizes and period style clothing, so nice to use when I need to whip something up.

Debbie

Joanne said...

How cute Jacque! Love the fabric - All my dolls had homemade clothes growing up and my Barbie (notice not plural - LOL) anyway - my Mom has been making doll clothes for her church bizzare lately - so cute